BBC英语动画字母积木 Alphablocks 全4季91集高清视频下载 自然拼读带字幕
BBC Cbeebies的phonics自然拼读动画片《Alphablocks》字母积木截止现在为止，一共是四季。共91集，每一集5分钟左右。每个Alphablock都是故事里面的人物角色，这些Alphablocks通过不同的组合给孩子们展示了一个非常有趣的words magic。除了第一集是字母总体介绍，其他每集都介绍一个字母的常见发音及如何组合元音和辅音进行自然拼读。
BBC Cbeebies的Alphablocks字母积木声情并茂，是让孩子接触phonics自然拼读并产生拼读意识的一系列非常不错的动画片。跳跳蛙字母工厂Leap Frog_Letter Factory是美国非常流行的phonics自然拼读启蒙动画。不过，BBC Cbeebies的Alphablocks是系列动画，所以囊括的内容更丰富，而且每集都针对一个字母，适合系统来看。
BBC Cbeebies的Alphablocks声情并茂，是让孩子接触phonics自然拼读并产生拼读意识的一系列非常不错的动画片。我记得我曾经上传过跳跳蛙字母工厂Leap Frog_Letter Factory。跳跳蛙字母工厂Leap Frog_Letter Factory是美国非常流行的phonics自然拼读启蒙动画。不过，BBC Cbeebies的Alphablocks是系列动画，所以囊括的内容更丰富，而且每集都针对一个字母，适合系统来看。
1. S is feeling a bit sad but T, A and P are here to help and soon everyone is tap dancing.
2. I holds hands with N and they find themselves stuck inside a floating balloon.
3. M is very hungry so he and his friends make a gingerbread man, but he runs off.
4. D is ready to rock – he has his drumsticks but nothing to bang on.
5. O is fascinated as G grows her green hair into a grassy garden.
6. A makes friends with a cat but soon starts sneezing and bouncing all over.
7. P, E and N take on a pesky pen, who can draw anything it wants to escape them.
8. U gets the balloon ride of his life, but he’s still unhappy – or so he thinks!
9. R loves pretending to be a pirate, so she rustles up a ship and takes her crew on a ride.
10. H makes a hen, who lays an egg, which rolls away. The Alphablocks give chase.
11. Bass player B falls out with drummer D over musical differences.
12. When a flying saucer crash lands, F makes a new friend.
13. L discovers that bath time is more fun when you double up.
14. J is convinced she’s a jaybird – but she just can’t seem to fly.
15. Z likes a good snooze, filling the air with floaty zeds.
16. Somehow, P, O and P have popped I’s dot, and she is not very happy.
17. It’s bedtime for A, E, I, O and U, but they refuse to go to sleep.
18. W wants to be a superhero, but saving Alphablocks is not as easy as it looks.
19. B, O and X want to put on a performance of Sleeping Beauty.
20. Q sings I Need U, but she can’t do it on her own. Unwilling U lends a hand.
21. K can kick but C can’t. They team up for CK vs The Sock.
22. O meets a wig and thinks it’s the cutest pet he’s ever seen.
23. The Alphablocks sing and dance their way to a multi-coloured land.
24. The Alphablocks sing their letter sounds in an alphabetical musical extravaganza.
25. The alphabet song should be as easy as A, B, C for the Alphablocks, right?
The Cat Sat on the Mat
26. The Alphablocks are singing, Rat and Bat are dancing, but Cat won’t get up off the mat.
1. G is growing wishes but U doesn’t believe in them until something big happens.
2. It’s snowing! The Alphablocks whip up a wondrous winter wonderland.
3. Alphablock I really, really wants to win the extreme vowel race.
4. When T’s tip-top new top hat blows away, it’s time for some hat-chasing.
Little Red N
5. N likes to say no – until the dog, the cat and the pig won’t help him make his bread.
6. Z has left the others in charge while he has a nap, but before long disaster strikes.
Frog on a Dog
7. The Alphablocks need help to cross the bog to get the cog.
8. T has such a tip-top time making words with his friends that he invites S to join him.
9. H needs a helping hand to heave herself up the hill, so I turns instructor for a workout.
10. O goes through the magnifying glass to where the grass is blue and the trees are square!
11. CH and SH go head-to-head in the Alphablocks Games.
12. The Alphablocks sing along to a singalong song, in which birds sing and bells ring.
13. TH, I and NG make something marvellous, mechanical and musical but what is it?
When the Alphablocks go on holiday, a trip on a train is the only way to travel.
The Alphablocks meet a metal box that goes beep, and soon it’s walking and talking!
A simple skipping game turns into a circus as I,G and H find themselves on a tightrope.
M can’t resist munching everything in sight until a giant toad appears.
OO and friends discover a talking book, some missing words and a pile of letters.
It’s pandemonium at the Alphablocks’ animal sing-song. S has a special surprise in store.
A and R are trying to do some magic, but their card trick keeps going wrong.
21. The End
OI, OR and UR are in a coin-rolling, wave-surfing mad dash to prove who is the fastest!
22. How Now Brown Cow
The Alphablocks meet their match when Brown Cow and her friends take the stage!
It’s O’s birthday, but R has forgotten to get him a present!
A, N and T sit down for a nice picnic, but soon everyone is getting tickled.
When I finds some invisible ink, she plays all kinds of tricks on the other Alphablocks.
T’s tip-top trick is a tremendously tall tower of teacups.